Editing Looptastic HD Performances
Using studio.HD to edit and embellish your Looptastic HD performances.
Looptastic HD Demo
Now playing on the big screen
Mix. Create. Produce. Perform.
Create your own non-stop music groove in an incredibly intuitive way. Combine a huge selection of included loops with your own beats to make a masterpiece. Bend the mix into submission with powerful sound manipulation tools. Share your mixes and performances with the world via SoundCloud!
Looptastic HD 1.7 even lets you sync the BPM (tempo) on two iPads running Looptastic for two Looptastic decks of remix bliss!
- Includes more than 900 loops, nearly 80 minutes in total length. Genres include Trance, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Ambient, Breakbeat, Drum ’n’ Bass, Minimal, Progressive House, and Reggaeton. (Requires Internet connection for free downloading from the Loop Store)
- Includes 13 realtime effects with X-Y touch pad control including Low, High and Band Pass Filtering, Notch Filter, Gate, Stutter Loop, Stutter Stepped, Stutter Gate, Bitcrusher, Flanger, Glitchy Repeater, Delay and NEW Reverb!
- Automatically time-stretches all loops to fit the master tempo.
- Sync app tempos across networks (WIFI, Bluetooth) with NEW Core MIDI Support - create cool, new music rigs of multiple apps, iOS devices and Macs.
- Triple-zone mixer: Crossfade between zones for cues and breakdowns, apply effects to any zone.
- Unique Scratch Strip lets you retrigger a loop from anywhere in the waveform.
- Import/export your own loops in AIFF, WAV, or OGG format using an easy Web interface and Wi-Fi connection to your PC or Mac or iTunes Shared Documents!
- Capture and export your performances to Mac or PC as 16-bit stereo AIFF files.
- Share your performances and remixes via SoundCloud.
- Import audio loops from compatible applications via Sonoma Wireworks AudioCopy and Paste.