What are the details for the new version, 1.2.0. I see that version 1.2 enables you to add your own loops. Can you elaborate a bit? Thanks!
Version 1.2 enables you to add loops two different ways:
1) Using the Audio Copy and Paste mechanism between apps
2) By adding loops into documents folder using iTunes
Once you get the loops into the app, there is now an edit mode on the Looptastic deck that allows you to create new sets from the available loops.
Let us know if this does not answer your questions.
How do you actually create these loops ? meta.dj is my only sundtrends product and I’m having a hard time finding respective info.
I mean, what format, how many beats/bars, how many “instruments”, any metadata file needed and so on.
Basically we prefer these formats for loops:
- 16 bit/44.1kHz Acid (preferred), wav or AIFF
- Ogg Vorbis if you want a compressed format to save space
- 4/4 cut to 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 bars
Here are some docs about meta.DJ that mention a bit about creation of Loop Sets
And a link to our SetMaker dev tool app for Mac.
Powered By ExpressionEngine